GDPR Helper

Started by vbgamer45, June 02, 2018, 07:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

That looks like a server issue or a mod issue.
That is not a standard SMF url. Could be caused by mod_security in apache maybe?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

moyack

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 08, 2019, 10:23:20 PM
That looks like a server issue or a mod issue.
That is not a standard SMF url. Could be caused by mod_security in apache maybe?

That URL is made by portaMX SEF. But unfortunately I'm stuck to disable it.

vbgamer45

You can remove... from sources/querystring.php this code...

// Same goes for numeric keys.
foreach (array_merge(array_keys($_POST), array_keys($_GET), array_keys($_FILES)) as $key)
if (is_numeric($key))
die('Numeric request keys are invalid.');
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

moyack

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 08, 2019, 10:44:08 PM
You can remove... from sources/querystring.php this code...

// Same goes for numeric keys.
foreach (array_merge(array_keys($_POST), array_keys($_GET), array_keys($_FILES)) as $key)
if (is_numeric($key))
die('Numeric request keys are invalid.');

Removed, but it gets reloading... the same page https://wc3modding.info/gpdr/sa/privacypolicy/reagree/1/

Is there a temporary way to disable the forcing of the agreement changing something in your mod? With this I can access to the site and disable SEF in portamx for your mod.

vbgamer45

I would remove the section of code that calls the redirect.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

moyack

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 08, 2019, 11:46:32 PM
I would remove the section of code that calls the redirect.
Well, I'm checking the gprd2.php, but there's a lotr of redirect functions. in which one you recommend to make the modification?

moyack

Ok, fixed the issue.

I was a little dumb and I forgot to check the code modifications.

Anyways I'd suggest to add to the documentation that you have to add an exception to SEF to the gpdr because the issue was that.

Checking any other stuff, but in general, nice mod.

Thanks for your support.  ;)

moyack

Hi again:

One question: In my site I have 2 themes, where a board uses the other theme.

When I try to enter to that board, it forces the re-agreement. So I accept it, but when I try to enter again to that board, it reloads the re-agreement page.

How can I fix this?

Kindred

Sounds like there were theme edits which you did not apply to the secondary theme files
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

moyack

Quote from: Kindred on September 12, 2019, 11:18:37 AM
Sounds like there were theme edits which you did not apply to the secondary theme files
Hmm, probably, but the installation didn't add any modification to the theme... as far as I remember.

Kindred

Oh....  I see the possible problem.

I think that the mod stores the data of having read/accepted the policy in the extended user data...   this data is stored in a table and associated by option/user to each theme....
Since the theme is only in use for that one board, the acceptance 1- is not recorded for that user on that theme and 2- potentially may not get stored to that theme...

VBGamer...   I did just notice something

$buffer = preg_replace('~(, Simple Machines LLC</a>)~', ', Simple Machines LLC</a>....

why LLC? Simple machines has not been an LLC for a long time now...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vbgamer45

Kindred for the copyright I think it was for odd SMF verisons. I copy the code from mod to mod to handle all cases.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

If you are using SMF 2.0.x and you already have this mod installed. This is a must update to prepare for SMF 2.0.16

+Adds support to copy to SMF's 2.0.16 privacy policy and agreement data.
Data is copied on install/upgrade so are ready for SMF 2.0.16

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

@rjen

Two questions.

1. +Adds support to copy to SMF's 2.0.16 privacy policy and agreement data. > is that somewhere visible to admins?

2. Why do the settings still state:  Your Version: 1.0.5b Latest Version: 1.0.5b after the upgrade to 1.06 is done?
Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

vbgamer45

1. Does it automatically on install/upgrade. And any new user going forward records it the SMF 2.0.16
2. Forgot to update that fill fix now.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Black Tiger

Have a couple of questions:
1.) I don't quite understand the last answer about the GPDR version stating it's version 1.0.5b instead of 1.0.6, having the same on a friends forum.
2.) What's the best way to upgrade from 1.04 or 1.05?
3.) SMF 2.0.16? Any ETA on the release date of 2.0.16?
Greetings, Black Tiger

vbgamer45

1. As long as the package says 1.0.6 the fix is in.
2. install newest version via package manager
3. can't answer when it's released.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Black Tiger

1.) In the package managers itself it says 1.06, it only says 1.05b in the settings so I presume it's fine then.
2.) Hmmz... I uninstalled 1.04, then installed 1.06 via the package manager, then I had 1.04 displaying uninstalled but with upgrade button and 1.06 installed also. So it seems not to replace then 1.04 even when uninstalled.
So I uninstalled 1.06 again, deleted the 1.04, installed 1.06 again and then it was fine.
Should I not have uninstalled 1.04 before installing 1.06?
3.) Ok.
Greetings, Black Tiger

vbgamer45

Note: When upgrading to 2.0.16 or SMF 2.1 RC3 best way to carry over the GDPR information is to uninstall the old version of GDPR Helper then install newest version of GDPR Helper.
Next, uninstall GDPR Helper, then install SMF 2.0.16 or SMF 2.1 RC3

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

lurkalot

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 23, 2019, 06:14:33 PM
1. As long as the package says 1.0.6 the fix is in.
2. install newest version via package manager
3. can't answer when it's released.

Think this might lead to a load of support request if left like this. I still had 1.0.3 installed, uninstalled it and installed 1.0.6  And it says,

"Your Version: 1.0.5b Latest Version: 1.0.6 Your GDPR Helper version is not up to date!
Download a the latest version now! "

Advertisement: