News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SEO urls is not working

Started by superfnf, June 11, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superfnf

I have a new forum site with smf 2.1, enabled seo urls but doesn't work, then tried with 2.0 and pretty urls. But I want to use 2.1
Any can help me. Current forum site is hxxp:superfnf.com [nonactive]

Kindred

what do you think "SEO" URLs does in 2.1?
(hint: It is not even close to prettyurls)

and what do you mean "not working"? (that is not a useful description of the problem)

Finally....   you should not be using 2.1 in a production environment. Especially since you have some pretty basic questions and do not seem technical enough to be running a beta in production.

also, the link that you gave is running 2.0.15 -- AND you have improperly altered the copyright
you are entitled to REMOVE the SMF copyright by the BSD license. However, you are not allowed to ALTER the SMF copyright. (either remove it, or leave it, do not change it) Additionally, removing the copyright tells us that you do not feel that you need the support of this community and therefore we have opted to NOT provide support to such sites.

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

GigaWatt

Quote from: Kindred on June 11, 2018, 03:59:07 PM
and what do you mean "not working"? (that is not a useful description of the problem)
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Advertisement: