SMF Support > SMF 2.0.x Support

Post I cannot delete

(1/4) > >>

njtweb:
I have a custom bbcode in this post. I deleted the post that the bbcode references by the URL within the bbcode tags, (a completely separate post). No I can't open this or delete it. Is there any way to edit this post or delete it in ACP?

I get this message when I click on it.
Call to undefined function mysql_num_rows()

This is the post

--- Code: ---https://www.youthhockeyinfo.com/index.php/board,70.0.html
--- End code ---

Kindred:
fix the code that is not allowing the post to be deleted...
that can't be the ONLY error. There would be a filename and line number in the error as well...

(no, there is no other interface to delete posts)

njtweb:

--- Quote from: Kindred on June 13, 2018, 02:11:07 PM ---fix the code that is not allowing the post to be deleted...
that can't be the ONLY error. There would be a filename and line number in the error as well...

(no, there is no other interface to delete posts)

--- End quote ---

That's the only post in about 450. The post it references is a poll post. The URL for the poll was inside the tags in the post I cannot open. Every other team post has the same custom BBcode tags in them and they open fine.

Thank you

Kindred:
we can't help without the actual, full error message

otherwise, the only thing we can say is "fix your code" since you (or a mod) obviously broke something

Chen Zhen:
Kindred is asking you to go to your Admin section & look at the actual error message in the log & post the results in a quote here in this thread.
Admin -> Logs -> Error Log

When you go to your SMF error log, left click on the magnifying glass icon that states "Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message".
( when on one of the errors that show undefined function mysql_num_rows() )
Then copy & paste the error message(s) inside a quote bbcode tag in this thread.

BTW - unrelated to your error but ensure to update your personalized bbc mod from my website. I can tell from the page XHTML that you are using an older version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version