Editor's "Insert Unordered List" doesn't work for lists with multiple entries

Started by aegersz, June 17, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aegersz

Hi guys, I have Insert Unordered List doesn't process a list as it only formats it for one entry.

This is an example of a proper list (with list renamed to listBBC for demonstration purposes

[listBBC]
[liBBC]seeming withdrawn or inactive[/liBBC]
[liBBC]extreme changes in mood[/liBBC]
[liBBC]increased spending or loss of possessions[/liBBC]
[/listBBC]

Example of what it produces

• seeming withdrawn or inactive
    extreme changes in mood
    increased spending or loss of possessions

So, i ask: is there an automated method of adding this markup to a long list ?
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Arantor

Works fine for me in Chrome.

I clicked the WYSIWYG button, started typing, got what I expected to get... when I hit enter it made a second bullet point, all with the correct formatting.

If you're taking an existing list and trying to format it... that might not end so well.

aegersz

and to make it worse, it automatically inserts [listBBC][/listBBC] at the top of my page NO MATTER if i delete the BBC or not !

weird !
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

aegersz

Quote from: Arantor on June 17, 2018, 04:54:48 PM
{snip}
If you're taking an existing list and trying to format it... that might not end so well.
{snip}

Oh, i see ... yes, that's what i was doing. thanks.

Advertisement: