News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Display problem

Started by taxineil, June 24, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taxineil

Had this problem for the last few days,my PC is up to date.Doesnt seem to affect anybody else and other forums are just fine.

GigaWatt

Are you the only one seeing the forum like this? URL?
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

taxineil

Nobody else has said anything and I seem to be the only one who cant post.

taxineil

hxxp:www.propheciesonline.com/index.php [nonactive] I'm one of the admins.

GigaWatt

You're not the only one seeing it like that. The theme is not loading. Take a look at repair_settings.php, download it and check if all of the paths and URLs are correct. If you've installed SSL (https) recently, this might be the problem.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

shawnb61

It looks like that for everyone.

Try a different theme.   Try the default theme & let us know how it goes.

The theme got clobbered somehow.   

If it is like this for all themes, then I suspect files/folders are pointing to the wrong place & need to be fixed in in repair_settings.php.
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

taxineil

GigaWatt

Arantor

taxineil

Coldfire started the forum off,I've contacted him to see if he can help

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: taxineil on June 24, 2018, 09:38:36 AM
Coldfire started the forum off,I've contacted him to see if he can help
Have you heard back from them? It seemed to me that the theme was loading resources from an offsite location, and the location was not available anymore.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

taxineil

Doesn't matter any more,nobody wanted to take over the site,owner has other projects keeping him busy.Thanks for all your help. 8)

Advertisement: