Ignore topics/boards

Started by StarredSkies, July 03, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarredSkies

Similar to this modification, I would like something updated for the recent 2.0.15 mod package, as this is no longer working on my website (BeastsOfBeyond). Are their any alternatives to this modification or something similar?

Shambles

Then why not post your issue in that mod's support thread, to see if the cause of your issue can be fixed?

Arantor

Eh, should hurry up and get 2.1 released already, comes with ignore boards + topics built in.

StarredSkies

It hasn't been updated for awhile and I was wondering if there was an alternative or something similar, but I can double check. Doubt a response will be met though.

Honestly, I'd have to agree. I wish it could come faster!

Steve

You could try this one (you may need to emulate): Choose Ignorable Boards

Look at the last message of the support thread to see that it does work.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Arantor

That's only if you want to limit which board(s) are ignorable; the ability to ignore any boards is something that's core and has been for many years. (It's just disabled by default.)

Steve

The OP didn't make it clear (at least to me) which condition you mentioned he/she wanted. :P
DO NOT pm me for support!

Arantor

Given that ignorable boards at all is off by default, I'd assume the first hurdle would be to *find* it to enable it, let alone realising that it doesn't have controls over which boards can be ignored.

Advertisement: