News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Error log

Started by pocttopus, July 04, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pocttopus

Hello,

Our forum version is 2.0.15 and the error log is big.
Every time I tried to clean the error log, it fills again and again... and the numbers are big and are getting bigger and bigger.
How can I solve this issue?

SpacePhoenix

Any error that is logged repeatedly on a frequent basis?

Arantor

You could give us some examples of errors so we could maybe help you fix them, then they won't show up again.

pocttopus

Quote from: Arantor on July 04, 2018, 05:16:49 AM
You could give us some examples of errors so we could maybe help you fix them, then they won't show up again.

Sure... here is an example.
Also want to mention that I'm using prettyUrls and Optimus as mods.
Instagram mod is removed.

Arantor

Well, are you using the latest version of the Optimus mod? Ask the author if he fixed it?

As for Instagram, if you attach your Load.php file, someone can take a look at what mod code was left behind.

Kindred

since I do use the "latest version" of the optimus mod and I do not get that error - it suggests that you have something else (custom coding) causing the errors or that you do need to upgrade.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

pocttopus

Quote from: Arantor on July 04, 2018, 06:15:11 AM
Well, are you using the latest version of the Optimus mod? Ask the author if he fixed it?

As for Instagram, if you attach your Load.php file, someone can take a look at what mod code was left behind.

Yes, I am using the latest version of Optimus.

I can attach Load.php but this is not the only file that needs to be reviewed.
The error log is getting bigger and bigger... maybe looking into these files will be annoying.  :-\
I am also attaching and Display.php

Quote from: Kindred on July 04, 2018, 07:29:04 AM
since I do use the "latest version" of the optimus mod and I do not get that error - it suggests that you have something else (custom coding) causing the errors or that you do need to upgrade.
Thanks Kindred for your response... I don't know where to look for because all mods are already updated.  :-\

SychO

Any file you attach, provide the related error to that file as well please, otherwise nothing can be done
Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

pocttopus

Quote from: SychO on July 04, 2018, 07:44:13 AM
Any file you attach, provide the related error to that file as well please, otherwise nothing can be done
Sorry... here are more information's related with Display.php and also with Load.php again.
If there is more please just tell where to look for.

Arantor

Are you using the edit reason mod?

SychO

Here, replace the Load.php file with this one, the instagram error will not appear anymore
As for Display.php error, it's from the "Reason For Editing Mod" do you still have that installed or have you removed it ?
Checkout My Themes:
-

pocttopus

Quote from: SychO on July 04, 2018, 08:10:48 AM
Here, replace the Load.php file with this one, the instagram error will not appear anymore
As for Display.php error, it's from the "Reason For Editing Mod" do you still have that installed or have you removed it ?
Thanks and I had uploaded the file.

The mod "reason for editing" is still there.
Should I need to remove it?

SychO

Since the mod is still there, you should ask about the error in the mod's thread, so that the author can help
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=89012.0
Checkout My Themes:
-

pocttopus

Thanks... I thought that this could be some issue with the smf but i will write for the support in the mod thread.
Thanks again...

ps... I am getting some error while opening this forum.

QuoteTemporarily Unavailable
Due to high stress on the server the forum is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Page served by: 10.0.100.113

Kindred

Smf by itself will not generate any errors.  Errors are generated when mods are either badly designed, or badly installed.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: