News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Lazarus

Started by SychO, July 04, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExXeL

Quote from: @rjen on February 18, 2019, 10:26:16 AM
Did I not provide the answer already?

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=564946.0
Yes, you did but this is not worked correctly because when written the lines it was not changed on the website.

SychO

overwrite banner_free.jpg located in the theme's images folder
also look for this in index.min.css and delete it opacity:.06
Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

ExXeL

Quote from: SychO on February 18, 2019, 10:42:46 AM
overwrite banner_free.jpg located in the theme's images folder
also look for this in index.min.css and delete it opacity:.06
Ok, now it's working.
Can you help me how can I adjusting or how can i see the full picture? (or optimized image pixels)

SychO

I don't understand what you mean by that.
Checkout My Themes:
-

ExXeL

I want to adjust the image on my website because what is appearing on my site is not the real image size.
Check the attachment please.

SychO

add height: 350px; to header div.frame{
Checkout My Themes:
-

addlife

Hi sycho

Just wanted to know if you can check out my question related to this theme at

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=486977.msg4007991#new

thanks

bayonetbrant

I fell like this is a dirt-simple question, but I can't figure it out.  I'm looking for where you'd grab a link to a specific post within a thread.

In the basic theme (like this board) you could click on the post title (usually just "Re:Thread Title") and it would give you the URL to the specific message within the thread.
(see attachment)

Where are those links in this theme?  I've tried a few options and can't figure it out and even looked in the admin console and can't find a place to toggle something on/off.

Help?

Thanks!

addlife

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 02, 2019, 01:21:22 PM
I fell like this is a dirt-simple question, but I can't figure it out.  I'm looking for where you'd grab a link to a specific post within a thread.

In the basic theme (like this board) you could click on the post title (usually just "Re:Thread Title") and it would give you the URL to the specific message within the thread.
(see attachment)

Where are those links in this theme?  I've tried a few options and can't figure it out and even looked in the admin console and can't find a place to toggle something on/off.

Help?

Thanks!
I never noticed this. It seems like you're right. If I knew how to code I would make the "reply number" into a link.

addlife

Is there a way to manually change the pencil icon (off.png and on.png) to a different picture for each board? Like one board will have icon A, another board will have icon B...

addlife

Quote from: addlife on March 17, 2019, 03:28:03 PM
Is there a way to manually change the pencil icon (off.png and on.png) to a different picture for each board? Like one board will have icon A, another board will have icon B...
In case anybody has the same question - this mod worked for me

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=511

Bigguy

It may not work in all custom themes with out manually editing the template files and it only runs on 2.0.x series of SMF.

addlife

Yes I forgot to mention that I had to manually edit two files. The exact instructions are in that mod.

addlife

Is it possible to display the post count and karma (if enabled) of the poster in mobile view under their username?

SychO

responsive.css line 188, remove this
.poster li.postcount,.poster li.karma,
Checkout My Themes:
-

addlife

Quote from: SychO on March 20, 2019, 05:51:33 AM
responsive.css line 188, remove this
.poster li.postcount,.poster li.karma,
Thanks so much. Worked.

addlife

Quote from: addlife on March 10, 2019, 03:13:14 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 02, 2019, 01:21:22 PM

(see attachment)

Help?

Thanks!
I never noticed this. It seems like you're right. If I knew how to code I would make the "reply number" into a link.
I just wanted to add this. You can quote a post and just copy the topic=xxxxmsg.xxxx that's in the beginning of the quote. then just add it after yoursite.com/index.php?

It's a little tedious but if need be can work.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: addlife on April 01, 2019, 01:36:04 AM
I just wanted to add this. You can quote a post and just copy the topic=xxxxmsg.xxxx that's in the beginning of the quote. then just add it after yoursite.com/index.php?

It's a little tedious but if need be can work.

Yep, that's what some of the guys have been doing.  I'm just trying to make the forum as easy to use for the audience as possible

Kathryn_

I love this theme..Its the best one I have seen in a while that works perfect for mobile.  I have a two fold question.

One- I need the font bigger to satisfy Google.. I tried on Index.css but it did not change ..

I would like to change the width of the forum some..that I don't know where to go

So I did look at all 7 pages and could not find any answers to change the size of font when posting I thought I did it in the correct spot but I guess not..

Thanks for reading...
my forum is:
Ebook-Mecca

Kathryn_

Quote from: Kathryn_ on June 11, 2019, 04:24:43 PM
I love this theme..Its the best one I have seen in a while that works perfect for mobile.  I have a two fold question.

One- I need the font bigger to satisfy Google.. I tried on Index.css but it did not change ..

I would like to change the width of the forum some..that I don't know where to go

So I did look at all 7 pages and could not find any answers to change the size of font when posting I thought I did it in the correct spot but I guess not..

Thanks for reading...
my forum is:
Ebook-Mecca

I had help and figured it out, but on mobile it's a bit too wide on iphone 6s 

Advertisement: