News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Lazarus

Started by SychO, July 04, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xpresskonami

I want to made this content/post Page to be 3 layout (Left side bar , Middle Content , And Right side bar)

from the left side bar. its shows *Author profile
from the Middle - it shows the post contents
so I want the Right side bar to be advert placement of (300 width and 600 height).

Bigguy

Xpresskonami

Quote from: Bigguy on August 09, 2019, 07:55:48 PM
Try this

The mod is not doing what i want. thats why i want to do it manually with css styles

Biology Forums

Is there a way to escape the mobile menu once activated (open state)?

SychO

you click on the X on the top right corner
Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

Biology Forums

I don't have that after a fresh install. I downloaded the version from SMF themes site. Your demo has it, but mine doesn't.

SychO

Checkout My Themes:
-

Biology Forums

Apologies, I accidentally tempered with the wrong css directive.

SychO

Checkout My Themes:
-

Biology Forums

I find that when you enable the news fader, there is a lag between the time the page loads and the news items show up. So you see multiple news times before the script comes in to limit 1 at a time. Is there a fix to that?

SychO

That's not really a feature I added, it's from the default theme, I never looked into how you can make that better I usually just remove it or install a different kind of plugin, like the one in SunRise.
Checkout My Themes:
-

Biology Forums

True, it's a terrible script. Just wanted to point it out

Diego Andrés

Yep, most themers just don't bother with it.
I remember I'd just put icons and some background to at least make it nicer.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Biology Forums

Getting weird behaviour when adding a YouTube channel link to the theme options. When I click the YouTube channel button, a small popup appears before proceeding to the YouTube channel URL.

SychO

Quote from: Study Force on September 01, 2019, 05:21:53 PM
Getting weird behaviour when adding a YouTube channel link to the theme options. When I click the YouTube channel button, a small popup appears before proceeding to the YouTube channel URL.

Whatever it is, has nothing to do with the theme, someone had a similar issue a while back, it turned out they had a mod or something which converted youtube links to a video html code, you might have something similar, but the theme only adds the link to the href attribute, nothing more or less.
Checkout My Themes:
-

Biology Forums

Yup, it's a conflicting mod. Thanks

Biology Forums

An update: It's the Ohara Youtube Embed mod. It adds a css class .youtube and uses that to track Youtube links. This theme also uses .youtube, so to fix the problem you need to change

.buttonLike.youtube:hover {  (in the index.css)

to

.buttonLike.youtube_1:hover {

and change (in index.template.php)

buttonLike invert icon_style tooltip youtube

to

buttonLike invert icon_style tooltip youtube_1

Xpresskonami

All "Fa icon" in the theme suddenly stop showing... how can i fix this

icon listed

fa-home
fa-info
fa-chevron-circle-right
fa-chevron-circle-right
fa-search
fa-key
fa-envelope
fa-chevron-circle-right

Biology Forums

Has anyone improved the search.template? On mobile, it doesn't look nice at all. You need to swipe to see the whole input bar. The same can be said about the login page for guests.

Diego Andrés

I did on my themes.
It's easy to forget about those :P

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Advertisement: