News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Errors

Started by delta5, July 05, 2018, 09:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delta5

delta5
July 03, 2018, 09:53:30 PM
Undefined
https://www.fedupwithliberals.com/index.php?action=register2
8: Undefined index: title
File: /home/dlspl7k7drgr/public_html/Themes/default/languages/Mentions.english.php (body_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 215

Can anyone please tell me whats happening here?  THX

Kindred

1- cleaned up your error report...   and removed the ip and session data.

2- you need to turn off eval and the tell us the new (actual) error details

3- please include the referenced code +5-10 lines before and 5-10 lines after the noted line
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

delta5

How do i do no.2?

Kindred

https://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/SMF2.0:Server_settings
Disable evaluation of templates - By default, templates are evaluated instead of just included. This helps with showing more useful debug information in case a template contains an error. On large forums however, this customized inclusion process may be significantly slower. Therefore, advanced users may wish to disable it.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

The error will be in index.template.php line 215.

delta5

Ok i will disable it, and clear the log. then if any errors come back, i will post them here.

Kindred

Quote from: Arantor on July 05, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
The error will be in index.template.php line 215.

Looks like the the (not so old) guru has already parsed the error...

Please include lines 205-220 from your index.template.php in whatever theme you are using.
Слaва
Украинi

Arantor

Not difficult, there's only one place body_above is relevant ;)

Advertisement: