News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Cannot convert from phpbb3 to smf due to various errors, please help!

Started by grtt, July 10, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grtt

Hello,

After 15 years of using phpBB I've decided to move to SMF. So I've installed the converter to convert a phpBB 3.0.12 to SMF 2.0.15.
The first error I got when starting the converter was Unknown system variable 'SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE'. I found a solution here, saying that I should delete some lines at the converter.php file.
Then the converter starts and after saying Converting ranks.... nothing happens! It just stays there. By browsing the error.log file I got the following errors:

PHP Notice:  Undefined property: mysqli_result::$EOF in .../convert.php on line 2688
PHP Notice:  Undefined property: mysqli_result::$Fields in .../convert.php on line 2692
PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in .../convert.php on line 2693
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method mysqli_result::MoveNext() in .../convert.php on line 2698

the latter being the fatal one.

Any idea of what's going wrong?

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

grtt

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: