News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Permissions ui

Started by Sir Osis of Liver, July 11, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Osis of Liver

Having a really bad day, so guess it's unavoidable to ask a stupid question :P, but -

What is this?

Can't remember ever seeing this three column A-X-D format, usually a checkbox.  2.0.15 Curve, just a few mods, nothing that affects permissions.

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Sir Osis of Liver

Never mind, found the setting.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Arantor

For those wondering, this is the UI for when deny permissions are enabled.

Kindred

it's the "classic" view, with Deny.

"Simple" view with deny is something different, again. :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

I figured that classic part was obvious seeing how it had an icon next to it.

Thankfully there's only one mode in 2.1.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

GigaWatt

Wow... they could've made it a bit bigger :P.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Arantor

SMF doesn't know how to scale SVGs and just runs to whatever the default width and height maximums are (500px here)

GigaWatt

It's a PNG... I was talking about the size of the image :).
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Arantor

It's an SVG rendered to a PNG.

Advertisement: