Advertisement:

Author Topic: Default smileys don't switch  (Read 97 times)

Offline Arskrigitsioniets

• Semi-Newbie
Default smileys don't switch
« on: July 14, 2018, 05:51:59 AM »
After I tried to upload a new pocket of smileys, smileys on my forum ceased to change. I deleted new package, I see all default smileys in admin panel but whatever I put to default my users always see as default only Aaron smileys. I have 3 default packages: aaron, aienine and akyhne. But always when I set something except aaron as a default is doesn't work since aaron always appear in posting. Backup of forum doesn't work. Backup of MySqul I don't have.

I just replaced smiley files in Aaron to that I need, and see screnshoots - I set Akyhne as default but in posting I see only Aaron.

Offline Arantor

• Resident Overthinker
  • SMF Friend
  • SMF Legend
    • Arantor on GitHub
Re: Default smileys don't switch
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 05:58:28 AM »
What set have you set in your own profile? Or in the theme, for that matter?
To assume is to hope that those who came before had the presence of mind and capacity to implement the dreams of those who would come after.

Don’t try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person. You haven’t had enough to know what it’s like.

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 05:58:54 AM »
What set have you set in your own profile? Or in the theme, for that matter?
Default/Forum smileys

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 06:00:41 AM »
Форум/Раздел по умолчанию is translated as Forum default smileys. As you can see the forum see as a default only aaron directory.

Offline Arantor

• Resident Overthinker
  • SMF Friend
  • SMF Legend
    • Arantor on GitHub
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 06:03:21 AM »
Yes, and if you go to the settings page for your theme, what smiley set is set in there?
To assume is to hope that those who came before had the presence of mind and capacity to implement the dreams of those who would come after.

Don’t try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person. You haven’t had enough to know what it’s like.

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 06:04:26 AM »
Yes, and if you go to the settings page for your theme, what smiley set is set in there?
Oh thanks, I didn't know that I could set them there :) It has solved the problem.