NightBreeze [2.0 - Responsive]

Started by SychO, July 14, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SychO

A preview of something I'm currently working on.

Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

GigaWatt

"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

SkzlN

Nothing to add, it's just awesome  :o

Biology Forums

Perhaps a light version should also be in the works? I always have my monitored dimmed due to eye sensitivity, and I'm sure a lot of people do too. Then, you could add a script where the end user can choose "light" or "night" version.

SychO

Quote from: Study Force on July 16, 2018, 12:38:53 AM
Perhaps a light version should also be in the works? I always have my monitored dimmed due to eye sensitivity, and I'm sure a lot of people do too. Then, you could add a script where the end user can choose "light" or "night" version.

If anyone was looking for a light version, I'd say to checkout this theme, they're not exactly similar, but they're somewhat the same.
Checkout My Themes:
-

SkzlN

Btw, can I ask if you're planning to add "recent posts" mod? I saw the recent posts block down of your theme

SychO

Quote from: SkzlN on July 16, 2018, 08:24:59 AM
Btw, can I ask if you're planning to add "recent posts" mod? I saw the recent posts block down of your theme

that's not a mod, that's a default feature in smf
Checkout My Themes:
-

pocttopus

To me this is much better theme... I like these combinations of colors especially in night and eye's are not gonna blind with white or light colors.  :)
Keep it up... looking forward to see the final version.  ;)

-Rock Lee-

It seems to look good, I'd like to try it.

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

SkzlN

http://prntscr.com/k8gsu5

Why not keeping this at the top of each place where we go, even if we go down of the forum, so we won't have to go back to the top to see the page links of the forum, I do not know how to explain this correctly tbh, but if you got me then it'd be a good addition as I see it in many themes.

SychO

I would rather keep it simple for now
Checkout My Themes:
-

Biology Forums

Quote from: SkzlN on July 19, 2018, 10:36:32 AM
http://prntscr.com/k8gsu5

Why not keeping this at the top of each place where we go, even if we go down of the forum, so we won't have to go back to the top to see the page links of the forum, I do not know how to explain this correctly tbh, but if you got me then it'd be a good addition as I see it in many themes.

I saw many websites doing what in the early part of this decade, between 2012 to 2015. Then people just stopped. I still have it on my desktop theme, but I can see why you'd steer the other way.

GigaWatt

Quote from: Study Force on July 19, 2018, 12:43:18 PM
I saw many websites doing what in the early part of this decade, between 2012 to 2015. Then people just stopped. I still have it on my desktop theme, but I can see why you'd steer the other way.

Actually, I hate sites that do that... messes up my scrolling experience and confuses me.

It's like when you know you've got the handbrake cranked on your car, but there's a car next to you moving and you can't tell if it's you or the other car, especially if there's nothing but concrete walls around you and they all look the same so you don't actually have a reference point, and you immediately grab your handbrake just to check if it's up ::) :D.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

swerty111

Advertisement: