Logged out while in maintenance mode. How can I log back in now?

Started by landyvlad, July 19, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GigaWatt

Well, in any case, thanks to everyone who helped in clearing up a mess that, basically, I started :-[.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

landyvlad

Not at all GigaWatt.  Aside from that glitch it worked perfectly :) And it was collectively figured out so all good.

Quote from: Gazmanafc on July 19, 2018, 11:25:09 AM
1. Please do not call me 'Gaz' I know it's in my username and all, but it's a name I associate with my family, and as such I only allow family to use it.

Was simply an abbreviation for your username Gary. Noted for future. :)

Mind you if you were here in Australia that's just what would happen with any Gary, and you'd have no say in the matter.  :laugh:
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

GigaWatt

At least his name sounds like a male name in English :S.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Advertisement: