News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Searching for a mod as Windows File Explorer

Started by qwerty1111, July 21, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwerty1111

Hello,

I am searching for a mod similar as Windows File Explorer where can be created folders and subfolders. The idea is to create a button and there to be viewed different folders and subfolder from where uploads could be downloaded.

Arantor

For all files in the forum, or just ones users should be able to upload/download?

Seems to me that a gallery or download mod might work depending on the types of files.

qwerty1111

Just ones the users should download. I am going to upload files to a server and provide link for download to those files.

Types of files: zip, avi, exe, doc

Similar as the Download section of this forum.

aegersz

i use linux and webmin for an alternate file manager and up/down-loader.

but use WinSCP these days.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Arantor

There is no mod for what you're trying to do. The nearest is mods that let you add the files to SMF by way f uploading them through SMF itself.

Advertisement: