error loading on my forum.

Started by Epimetheus1, July 21, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimetheus1

Hello, good day everyone.

I tried to install some mods to my forum. I think it is more than 15 mods all in all. After installing it suddenly crashed. It shows this one.

Please help me. How can I solve this? It this solvable?

Kindred

Are you actually using smf 2.1beta?

Either way...   restore the backup you should have taken before installing mods...

Alternatively, if you did not take a backup (remember to do so next time) then read the wiki for instructions on how to recover from a badly installed mod
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

GigaWatt

This is a new one :P. Black screen of death ??? :D.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Illori

no it is not, there is text on the page, it is just very hard to read.

Bigguy

adsheaders above template is what I see.

GigaWatt

Yeah... didn't notice it... I'm on a CRT :S.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

SpacePhoenix

Quote from: GigaWatt on July 22, 2018, 08:12:57 PM
Yeah... didn't notice it... I'm on a CRT :S.
Owch!  :o I dread to think how old and ancient the computer that's hooked up to it is :o

GigaWatt

Quote from: SpacePhoenix on July 22, 2018, 10:44:37 PM
Owch!  :o I dread to think how old and ancient the computer that's hooked up to it is :o

Actually... it's a Core i7 4790K with 32GB of RAM and a 500GB SSD 8) :D.

It's just a temporary setup ;)... and it's been temporary for the past 6, 7, 8 months ::)... I don't know, I stopped counting :P.

Advertisement: