News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Dealbreaker: More topics may be posted, but you won't receive more email notif..

Started by TomasM, July 24, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomasM

No, you were not rude, don't worry :)

I tested your original fix and it works, so for now I will not mess with the new stuff, I will try to push them a bit, so they would take a look at this issue.

Perhaps you would like to propose a commit at Github?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I am a bit confused about that commit actually, as that should never be empty I think. It should be a predefined member option.
Just thinkin "out loud" , I may be wrong too....
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

ChristineBehm

I'm not a computer person, but I want to say THANK YOU to Virginia Z for working to fix our forum!!

Tomas very generously volunteered to put together a new forum for our group of about 100 homeschool families. After all the hours of work he gave, on top of members time in learning to navigate it, and all the hopes we had for using it, it would have be a big loss for us to accept letting it go. We can't use it, though, if we're not getting other members' posts.

Thank you, again, for your time and work to fix our forum glitch. Our families will be grateful for years to come, as we are better able to communicate, working together in our homeschool endeavors!

Advertisement: