News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

NightBreeze

Started by SychO, July 25, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SychO

Link to the theme

NightBreeze SMF Theme

Author: SychO
German Translation By: Rho

NightBreeze, is a Dark Simple & Responsive SMF Theme, For Free.
NOTICE: Some Pages/Tables May not be responsive

2021.08.17 - Update
-----------------------
!Removed author footer copyright line.

2020.09.08 - Update
-----------------------
!Fixed performance issue

2019.10.12 - Update
-----------------------
!Updated FontAwesome to 5.11.2
!Code minor cleanup

2018.08.16 - Update
-----------------------
!Changed jQuery to no conflict mode
+Added Support for SimplePortal
!Fixed a few minor bugs, Thanks you bod22 for reporting them

2018.08.11 - Update
-----------------------
!Fixed BBC elements colors
!Fixed width behavior with the main section
!Adjusted Text shadow for more text clarity
+Added German Translation by Rho

QuoteCopyright (C) 2018 SychO (M.S)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA

-----------------
Fugue Icons | © 2012 Yusuke Kamiyamane | These icons are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Oxygen Icons | These icons are licensed under GNU LGPLv3
Tooltipster, Developed and maintained by Caleb Jacob and Louis Ameline under the MIT license
-----------------
Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

gecitli

http://www.webtiryaki.com
webmaster forumu
Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Veee

I think I like this one even more than the other one you released first, and that's saying a lot coming from me, as I don't usually like dark themes. Thank you so, so much for releasing these themes. I am going to be using this on my next look change! :) :) :)

Q: Is there any way to change the width of this theme? I usually have mine around 80%, and I cannot see a place to change it (in the theme's options on admin panel).

SychO

Checkout My Themes:
-

Veee

Something odd happened while testing this theme on my forum... Some categories move to the right, it's mostly those below categories with child forums.

This is what I'm talking about:

How can it be fixed? Thank you!!!

SychO

Quote from: veruskapt on July 25, 2018, 03:57:06 PM
Something odd happened while testing this theme on my forum... Some categories move to the right, it's mostly those below categories with child forums.

This is what I'm talking about:

How can it be fixed? Thank you!!!

Oh god that's bad, I have fixed it and uploaded a new package download it and just upload Boardindex.template.php to the theme folder

thanks for reporting this
Checkout My Themes:
-

Veee

Thanks for fixing it so quickly. :)

GigaWatt

Great work ;). Another great theme ;).
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Buldozer

Very nice theme , i simply love it .

I have a couple of question , what dimension is header image , cause i've change it and it looks strech and zoomed . Also, i wanted to change the logo , i did it with url link but i want to upload it from my computer not external link , it is posible?

SychO

Quote from: Buldozer on July 26, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
Very nice theme , i simply love it .

I have a couple of question , what dimension is header image , cause i've change it and it looks strech and zoomed . Also, i wanted to change the logo , i did it with url link but i want to upload it from my computer not external link , it is posible?

Should be 1980*360 px
For the logo, you can upload it somewhere in your website using FTP or file manager, and then past its link in the settings, but no you can't directly upload from the theme settings
Checkout My Themes:
-

-Rock Lee-

Great job :D I liked the theme!

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Chalky

Ohhh that's gorgeous!!

The Domain Shop

One of the nicest themes i've seen for smf!  8)

Heksa

This is a gorgeous theme, in fact I'm using it on my forum right now. Is it possible to change theme colors in theme settings without editing CSS?

Shambles

Quote from: Heksa
... Is it possible to change theme colors in theme settings without editing CSS?

Do the theme settings have any colour-switching options? If not, you'll need to roll your sleeves up and get dirty...

SychO

Quote from: Shambles on July 31, 2018, 10:24:18 AM
Quote from: Heksa
... Is it possible to change theme colors in theme settings without editing CSS?

you'll need to roll your sleeves up and get dirty...

Unfortunately, what he said ^^
Checkout My Themes:
-

Kindred

nice theme.

One comment (so far)
If you don't use a logo in the header (just the site name/text) the start of the white text gets a little lost in the header background.

https://test.turtleshellprod.com/index.php

ok, actually one more.
I can actually reach a point in width (shrink the wonder to trigger the width/mobile view changes) in which the left top menu and the right top menu are both buttons, but there is not actually enough space for both (and the news box is under the site name text)

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SychO

Quote from: Kindred on July 31, 2018, 12:44:20 PM
nice theme.
Thanks

Alright so I'm on phone, so sorry if there are any typos or if I didn't understand the first issue

1. If (from seeing it from my phone) you mean how big and long the text is which is a problem, than there is a font size option in the theme settings

2. Did you resize it dynamically? I mean did you try reloading the page at that exact width, because there is JavaScript code that fixes that

I hope I got it right  :P
Checkout My Themes:
-

Kindred

1- no...   the first two letters (white lettering) end up in front of the white background section and make it difficult to read (my eyes have difficulty seeing the differential between the whites
Not sure what you can do about it... although most folks are going to have a logo anyway.

2- ah, no...   did not reload at that size, just shrink and grow the browser windows width to simulate different widths.
You are correct - on reload it clears up (although the newsbox is still covered by the forum title -- because that test forum has a long name.)

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SychO

Quote from: Kindred on July 31, 2018, 01:26:48 PM
1- no...   the first two letters (white lettering) end up in front of the white background section and make it difficult to read (my eyes have difficulty seeing the differential between the whites
Not sure what you can do about it... although most folks are going to have a logo anyway.

2- ah, no...   did not reload at that size, just shrink and grow the browser windows width to simulate different widths.
You are correct - on reload it clears up (although the newsbox is still covered by the forum title -- because that test forum has a long name.)

Oh okay I see, than I might just adjust the text shadow in next updates

As for the news box, than yeah as mentioned forums with long names will just have.to adjust the font size on the settings

Thanks for letting me know
Checkout My Themes:
-

Advertisement: