Good Afternoon! Migrated servers. server doesn't know source directory.

Started by The8thHokage, July 27, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The8thHokage

Hello! Good Afternoon.

We have a problem. I moved over to a new server site for many reasons. I had exported the databases and I have saved a downloaded file. I expected that I could just run repair_settings.php and it would fix things for me. However that didn't work out. I am running a cpanel for the website and it does not have a home/public_html/ for the server site, additionally I have the root directory for www set at /public_html/ thus, there is nothing I can do about moving the files. What I don't get is that I am getting the following errors....

[25-Jul-2018 09:26:09 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'Settings_Client.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/widowmcc/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[26-Jul-2018 13:31:26 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Warning:  require_once(Settings_Client.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[26-Jul-2018 13:31:26 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'Settings_Client.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[26-Jul-2018 13:31:26 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Warning:  require_once(Settings_Client.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[26-Jul-2018 13:31:26 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'Settings_Client.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[26-Jul-2018 13:31:27 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Warning:  require_once(Settings_Client.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[26-Jul-2018 13:31:27 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'Settings_Client.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[26-Jul-2018 13:31:27 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Warning:  require_once(Settings_Client.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[26-Jul-2018 13:31:27 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'Settings_Client.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[26-Jul-2018 15:05:38 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Warning:  require_once(Settings_Client.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[26-Jul-2018 15:05:38 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'Settings_Client.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[26-Jul-2018 15:06:04 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Warning:  require_once(Settings_Client.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[26-Jul-2018 15:06:04 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'Settings_Client.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[26-Jul-2018 15:06:06 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Warning:  require_once(Settings_Client.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[26-Jul-2018 15:06:06 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'Settings_Client.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[27-Jul-2018 00:30:34 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Warning:  require_once(Settings_Client.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8
[27-Jul-2018 00:30:34 Pacific/Honolulu] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'Settings_Client.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/lightrea/public_html/BotBanish_AccessError.php on line 8

Same issue. When I go to modify the directory it uses the source directory, so theirs no modifying there. I am trying to basically get the whole website under one source directory and no matter what I try it does not work, infact hen I go to the index page of SMF it redirects me to google.com [nofollow]?? Why I don't know. Please help me when you can thank you.

The8thHokage

The8thHokage

This did not fix my problem as I had already downloaded it, and deleted it from the original server

They are in sync, its just the modification isn't working because the source file where ever that setting is is in the wrong spot. I need to simply reset the sourcefiles and repair_settings.php isn't doing the job, its setting it to the home directory that simply doesn't exist.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

vbgamer45

Does the file Settings_Client.php exist in your public_html folder
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

The8thHokage

Illori

Quote from: The8thHokage on July 27, 2018, 06:25:24 PM
This did not fix my problem as I had already downloaded it, and deleted it from the original server

They are in sync, its just the modification isn't working because the source file where ever that setting is is in the wrong spot. I need to simply reset the sourcefiles and repair_settings.php isn't doing the job, its setting it to the home directory that simply doesn't exist.

how do you know that the home directory does not exist? maybe that is the issue that you are pointing to folders that do not exist on your current server.

Advertisement: