News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Google Rankings

Started by aegersz, August 14, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aegersz

do you guys ever check your site rankings, according to Google ?

mine is at 272 but then again, i have no advertising and run at a loss; it's about sharing valuable information, if you're into that sort of thing (like what we have here).

what are yours ?

https://www.forumrankings.net/manage/index.php
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

skb

Rank 300, maybe because of very low membership and posts.

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

vbgamer45

Glad you use my site! A long time ago there was a site called big boards and I rebuilt this as something simliar.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

aegersz

@vbgamer45, how do you determine the value ?

it's a great site; simple and handy but i have 2 domain names and it is asking me to verify (again) only one of them - is that normal and why does it want to know that ?
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

vbgamer45

It's based on the number of posts. I have scripts for different systems or I can scrape the data in some cases from the forums.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

aegersz

so it isn't the actual Google ranking ?

btw, please re-read my previous post as i edited it after you posted (more questions).

vbgamer45

No it is not google rankings. It is a forum based ranking site based on number of posts.

The first time you add a site it asks you to verify by uploading the forum plugin to the site. If it can detect it verifies you own the site and that the reporting will be updated for the site rankings.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

aegersz

ok, thanks. now i an going to shoot you a S.A.V.E question on the Mods board.

Advertisement: