News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

login_cookie_times

Started by Juan Carlos, July 31, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juan Carlos

I just upgrade from last gihub (yesterday) and now appear this errors refering calendar dates.
I attach the sceenshot and backtrace

thanks for your job
Juan Carlos

d3vcho

Can you posts steps to reproduce the error?
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Juan Carlos

No, I try to reproduce it but I do not get it, it appears suddenly. I will continue trying
Juan Carlos

Juan Carlos

I think I found how to reproduce the error and I will try to explain it.
If you let the session expire from the main page and click on "upcoming calendar" (If you are not on the main page of the forum and the session expire you do not see this option) the error appears.

At this time it sends you to the login option and I think it also has an error because the time to select for the session does not appear.
If you log in from the main page, it does appear.
Juan Carlos

Dhayzon

Same problem:

Type of error: Undefined
8: Undefined index: login_cookie_times

Login.template.php

==>259:   

foreach ($context['login_cookie_times'] as $cookie_time => $cookie_txt)
echo '
                        <option value="', $cookie_time, '"', $modSettings['cookieTime'] == $cookie_time ? ' selected' : '', '>', $txt[$cookie_txt], '</option>';

update today by github

d3vcho

I was able to reproduce this as well. Few notes;

• You must disable permissions for Guests to see Calendar
  • No need to leave the session expire, when on the main page you can right click "Logout" and select "Open in a new tab". After that, you click the "Upcoming Calendar" link and the error will appear.

I'm going to move this to "Bug Reports" and track the issue on GitHub. Thanks for the catch :)

d3vcho

Advertisement: