News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

how to edit in user's profile page using SMF forums?

Started by msab, August 10, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msab

as an admin i want to show user's score in their profile page using SMF forums so where to edit the source code?  .... and someone told me that i should use the simpleportal portal so how to use this portal?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

msab

yes score...i added a lot of things in the smf database like the score column in the smf_members table and now i want to retrieve it's value in every user's profile ...so i don't know where or how to write my code.

Arantor

Why not use the custom profile fields designed for exactly that purpose?

msab

sorry but i am new to the SMF forum so i don't know too much about it...plz tell me how to use the custom profile fields?

msab

i need to do exactly like the attached picture ..will the Custom Profile Field help (because after search i am not sure of that )??? and if i preferred the simpleportal on the Custom Profile Field how can i do this ?

Gwenwyfar

Quote from: msab on August 12, 2018, 01:47:33 AM
i need to do exactly like the attached picture ..will the Custom Profile Field help (because after search i am not sure of that )??? and if i preferred the simpleportal on the Custom Profile Field how can i do this ?
Yes, you can set it to show in the topic view.
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

Advertisement: