Custom username color?

Started by StarredSkies, August 13, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarredSkies

I need a modification that allows my members to change their username color. This is NOT SimpleColorizer or Member Color Link, as those are tied to member group colors. I'd like something where the members can each choose their own color individually.

SychO

Not sure there is a mod for that, but you can play with the simplecolorizer mod, you'd have to add a profile field and call it then use it in SC source file.
Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

StarredSkies

How would I go about doing that perhaps? I'm not exactly a master coder to be honest.

StarredSkies

bump?

edit// something like this maybe? I would like users to be able to edit their own color.

Kindred

From that mod description...

QuoteInformation
Let your members choose what color their username should be (on topic display)

Each member can edit his/her own color by true color (red, green, blue) or by hexadecimal color (#FFFFFF, #000000) etc.
Each member modifies his/her color from Profile -> Forum Profile.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

StarredSkies

The modification is no longer a thing so I'm looking for an alternative.

landyvlad

You're right the Custom Username Color v1.2 mod has been deleted.
So perhaps the discussion thread should be deleted/archived.
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

-Rock Lee-

It does not seem complicated to apply it to itself that I did some half-quick tests. Please first try it on a test site and tell me if you have any problems... :-[ I try to keep it simple although it may have some junk codes, I base it on existing code in SMF.

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

StarredSkies

Checking it out. Looks good so far... Thank you. Perhaps you should submit it for a modification?

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: StarredSkies on February 05, 2019, 07:05:29 PM
Checking it out. Looks good so far... Thank you. Perhaps you should submit it for a modification?

I have already sent it, it is waiting to be approved. I hope I do not have some complicated error...

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Advertisement: