Curve stopped being responsive today

Started by njtweb, August 14, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

njtweb

Quote from: lurkalot on August 15, 2018, 02:23:09 AM
Just as a matter of interest, I know you said there was no setting changes.  Could you just check in Tinyportal settings that the Curve theme isn't selected in non responsive themes.  If it is then Deselect all themes and save.

If you have the responsive curve mod installed it shouldn't be selected.  If you don't have the responsive cure mod installed it should be selected.

That was the problem Mick. I don't know how that got selected. I actually tried to de-select it by clicking that check box then save. It wouldn't de-select no matter how many times I tried to including clearing cache. I had to check the deselect all themes check box then save.

@rjen

Quote from: njtweb on August 15, 2018, 04:12:36 AM
That was the problem Mick. I don't know how that got selected. I actually tried to de-select it by clicking that check box then save. It wouldn't de-select no matter how many times I tried to including clearing cache. I had to check the deselect all themes check box then save.

From the docs:
Select non responsive themes: Tinyportal can deal with with 'Responsive' themes and (older) 'Non-responsive themes''. See this article for more information: Settings: dealing with responsive themes
Here you can specify what themes are responsive. The themes listed in the image above will not be the same as in your forum. Set the tickbox for each responsive theme. To change settings you have to select Deselect all themes, save the setting with the [Save] button under the last theme and redo all your theme settings.

That's how it works... but the question is: HOW did it get selected in the first place? You said no settings were changed ?

Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

Humph

It is responsive; I just checked your site and found it is still responsive. The fault may be from your browser...

njtweb

Hi Thank you for checking this issue has been resolved.

Advertisement: