Which of the premium editor is superior?

Started by Numeriku, August 18, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numeriku

I've found 2 sites which sells the editor, i would like to replace the current inefficient default. SMFPacks or SMFHacks?

I am sorry if this is already covered, just would like to double confirm the current status quo so i would make a good investment.

vbgamer45

They both are the same editor that SMF 2.1 uses. I use a more updated version from the latest SMF 2.1 beta build.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Numeriku

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 18, 2018, 12:15:10 PM
They both are the same editor that SMF 2.1 uses. I use a more updated version from the latest SMF 2.1 beta build.

Thanks, i will purchase it before my site is launched.

Nibogo

Quote from: Numeriku on August 18, 2018, 11:05:06 AM
I've found 2 sites which sells the editor, i would like to replace the current inefficient default. SMFPacks or SMFHacks?

I am sorry if this is already covered, just would like to double confirm the current status quo so i would make a good investment.

Mine does other things that go beyond simply including the SMF 2.1 editor into SMF 2.0, it includes themes selection, easier integration with new areas and quick reply support as well, also support for other mods. It has been tested and working for a while now :)

Advertisement: