Registration Page not working

Started by NeonFlash, August 21, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeonFlash

Hi All,

I have an extra field on my SMF forum registration page which is a blank box and that is not allowing the registration to complete. I am not sure how this extra box can be removed.

I have installed the recaptcha v2 plugin and that's the only verification system I am using.

There's an additional box displayed by SMF which has a number inside the box by default and asks the user to remove the number to complete the registration.

But the input box at the bottom is what is causing the registration issue.

I have attached a screenshot of the registration page which shows the input box at the bottom. How do I remove it?

I checked the "Anti Spam" settings in the Admin panel under configuration and I have only enabled one verification system which is recaptcha.

Below is the HTML code corresponding to this extra input box:

<div id="verification_control_1" class="verification_control">
<div class="smalltext">
:<br>
<input name="register_vv[q][]" size="30" value="" tabindex="6" class="input_text" type="text">
</div>
</div>

Shambles

Try setting "Visual verification image to display" to "none" and "Number of verification questions user must answer" to zero

vbgamer45

"Visual verification image to display" to none solved it for me. I had zero questions and answers on my site.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

NeonFlash

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 21, 2018, 03:30:48 PM
"Visual verification image to display" to none solved it for me. I had zero questions and answers on my site.

Thanks. It worked for me.

Shambles

Advertisement: