News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

BB Code error & Simpleportal

Started by Deew001, August 21, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deew001

Hi!
The problem is that it does not show you, for example, when opening a new topic, after the BB codes and simple portal installation, the forum slides down.
What's the problem?
SMF Version: 2.0.15

Thanks in advance!

(Google Translate)

hxxp:kepkezelo.com/viewer/1zom2f7jii0vlw3ulsv7.png [nonactive]

Kindred

not sure exactly what you mean - I fear that your google translate was not successful.

However, if you have an issue with a mod, like SimplePortal, then you will need to ask for assistance in the support topic dedicated to supporting that specific mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Deew001

Sorry :(

They do not appear BB Codes: Click
kepkezelo.com/images/3lrp9fvl3eebdq8qs4lq.png

Kindred

what BB Codes? Where do they not appear?

Why do you think that BBCodes should appear there?

Quote from: Kindred on August 21, 2018, 02:08:29 PM
However, if you have an issue with a mod, like SimplePortal, then you will need to ask for assistance in the support topic dedicated to supporting that specific mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Deew001

Open the picture please!
https://imgur.com/a/DG9iIS3

Kindred

1st - forcing me to go to another site to view the picture is not nice....   either include it as an attachment or within img tags, please.   Also, an actual description of the page would be helpful ---  in this case, I assume that is a "make a post" page aka action=post (yes?)

2nd - looks like something that you installed is interfering with the javascript.

If you installed some sort of BBCode mod, I would guess that the mod failed to full install.

So... what mods do you have installed?  what is your URL?
Слaва
Украинi

Deew001

No image is displayed ...

[img]https://imgur.com/a/DG9iIS3[/img]

No packages installed!

hxxp:forum.gta-online.hu/ [nonactive]

Kindred

that's because you are trying to use the PAGE instead of the IMAGE...

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5JcBbTQ.png[/img]

Sorry, your site, forum.gta-online.hu comes up as server not found for me...

Is that the post page (action=post)?
If so, then your issue is almost definitely due to a javascript conflict.
try with the default theme...

But, how can you have no mods? Didn't you say that you have SimplePortal installed?
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: