News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Lunarfall

Started by Antes, August 29, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antes

Link to the theme

Lunarfall is a gaming theme for SMF 2.1 with dark/transparent color style. Theme won't be ported back to earlier versions of SMF (Simple Machines Forum).

How to Install/Upgrade
For general users releases will be done in SMorg. For bit more advanced testers you can grab a copy of the repository and upload Lunarfall folder to Themes folder.

There will be no upgrade pack for this theme so you have to do the standard ways to upgrade your theme.

FAQ / Wiki
How to add Custom Post Icons

Demo

How to Contribute
To contribute back to this theme, you have to sign-off each of your commits and send PR to its GitHub repository.
(Note: Translations are not accepted)

Support me on Patreon

Changelog
Please read changelog.txt

License
Theme is under MIT license, please read LICENSE file in the repository.

-Rock Lee-

Very beautiful @Antes I have to dust my test site with smf 2.1!

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Antes

A catchup release... v0.6.1 released for Cutting Edge users.

Quote from: Rock Lee on August 29, 2018, 03:21:58 PM
Very beautiful @Antes I have to dust my test site with smf 2.1!

Regards!

Thank you :)

EthanR

Very nice theme, 2.1 really needs a new default like this (perhaps a light version)

Kindred

2.1has a new default theme...  but one like this would not serve well as a default
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

EthanR

Fair enough, the color scheme not necessarily but a more neutral colored one could well be.

Good news about the new 2.1 theme, development time has caused the old one to look quite dated :-[ Is there a demo or some screenshots of it somewhere?

Antes

With today's push, Theme should be up to par with cutting-edge builds. There won't be any release in here till official RC1 release. You can find the project here: https://github.com/Antes/Lunarfall

RML

Hello Antes!

I tested your theme with the latest version from GitHub on my RC1 test site, I like it but found two things that don't work properly.

1. Signature appears twice (see the attached screenshot).
2. There is no Thumb up/down icon before the Like/Unlike.

Antes

Quote from: RML on February 27, 2019, 12:29:50 PM
Hello Antes!

I tested your theme with the latest version from GitHub on my RC1 test site, I like it but found two things that don't work properly.

1. Signature appears twice (see the attached screenshot).
2. There is no Thumb up/down icon before the Like/Unlike.

Are you using mod site version? (Which is not updated yet), or github version ?

https://github.com/Antes/Lunarfall - you can grab github version here.

RML

I'm using github version.

Antes

Quote from: RML on February 28, 2019, 10:21:35 AM
I'm using github version.

Okay, I'll look at it asap. Wait for theme site package.

Antes

v0.6.2 released. This should work chill with RC1 (mostly). Likes still a bit issue, I'll fix hopefully soon.

Hero2019

In the ACP I always get this error log

Type of error: Not defined
8: Undefined index: errlog
/index.php?action=admin;area=logs;sa=errorlog;desc
  /www/htdocs/xxxxxxx/forum/Themes/Lunarfall/Errors.template.php (line 69)

Antes

Yea there is a typo or change in txt file, If you can open the file and change errlog with errorlog

Hatshepsut

I just have installed Lunarfall 0.6.2 on my SMF 2.1 RC1 test forum.
In each topic, the theme loads only first posting, on the second post there is an error message:

Click =>

All the next posts in topics are not shown  :-\

================

Forum version: SMF 2.1 RC1 (more detailed)
Current SMF version: SMF 2.1 RC1
GD version: bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
MySQLi engine: MySQL
MySQLi version: 5.5.59-cll
PHP: 7.2.0 (more detailed)
Server version: Apache

Antes

Upload this one. See if it fixes.

TurtleKicker

Is there a demo of this anywhere?

Antes

Quote from: TurtleKicker on February 28, 2019, 01:39:07 PM
Is there a demo of this anywhere?

I don't have one yet... I'll setup one soon(TM).

Hatshepsut

Quote from: Antes on February 28, 2019, 01:26:58 PM
Upload this one. See if it fixes.

No, I get the same error on the second post:

string(50) "/home/bulataka/public_html/test/Sources/Errors.php" ["line"]=> int(290) ["function"]=> string(9) "log_error" } [1]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(76) "/home/bulataka/public_html/test/Themes/Lunarfall_v0.6.2/Display.template.php" ["line"]=> int(856) ["function"]=> string(17) "smf_error_handler" } [2]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(76) "/home/bulataka/public_html/test/Themes/Lunarfall_v0.6.2/Display.template.php" ["line"]=> int(280) ["function"]=> string(20) "template_single_post" } [3]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(48) "/home/bulataka/public_html/test/Sources/Load.php" ["line"]=> int(2463) ["function"]=> string(13) "template_main" } [4]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(48) "/home/bulataka/public_html/test/Sources/Subs.php" ["line"]=> int(3291) ["function"]=> string(15) "loadSubTemplate" } [5]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(41) "/home/bulataka/public_html/test/index.php" ["line"]=> int(154) ["function"]=> string(6) "obExit" } } Error loop.

Antes

Can you check Modification.english.php (under Lunarfall)

<?php
// Version: 2.1 RC1; Modifications

// Lunarfall Post
$txt['lunarfall_facebook'] = 'Share on Facebook';
$txt['lunarfall_twitter'] = 'Share on Twitter';
?>

it should be like this.

Advertisement: