News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Lunarfall

Started by Antes, August 29, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatshepsut

Quote from: Antes on March 01, 2019, 02:35:36 AM
Can you check Modification.english.php (under Lunarfall)

<?php
// Version: 2.1 RC1; Modifications

// Lunarfall Post
$txt['lunarfall_facebook'] = 'Share on Facebook';
$txt['lunarfall_twitter'] = 'Share on Twitter';
?>

it should be like this.

Yes, the code in Modification.english.php is the same.

Antes

Your site says otherwise... But for now remove the following code from Display.template

// Share this post! I order no?
echo '
<ul class="post_socialshare qbuttons">
<li><a href="//facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=', $message['href'], '" target="_blank" title="', $txt['lunarfall_facebook'],'"><i class="fab fa-facebook-f fa-lg fa-fw"></i></a></li>
<li><a href="//twitter.com/share?text='. $message['subject'].'&url='. $message['href']. '" title="', $txt['lunarfall_twitter'],'"><i class="fab fa-twitter fa-lg fa-fw"></i></a></li>
</ul>';

Hatshepsut

Quote from: Antes on March 01, 2019, 09:27:16 AM
Your site says otherwise... But for now remove the following code from Display.template

echo '
<li><a href="//facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=', $message['href'], '" target="_blank" title="', $txt['lunarfall_facebook'],'"><i class="fab fa-facebook-f fa-lg fa-fw"></i></a></li>
<li><a href="//twitter.com/share?text='. $message['subject'].'&url='. $message['href']. '" title="', $txt['lunarfall_twitter'],'"><i class="fab fa-twitter fa-lg fa-fw"></i></a></li>
</ul>';

Yes, the problem is solved. I have removed these lines and the theme don't generate error message, and all posts in topic are shown. Thanks :)
And now, I will install Lunarfall theme on my work forum too :)

RML

I won't do that yet if you have Like enabled because it doesn't work. When you click on like button all of the quick button disappear and when you reload the page or open it again the like gets undo.

Antes

Quote from: RML on March 01, 2019, 12:34:41 PM
I won't do that yet if you have Like enabled because it doesn't work. When you click on like button all of the quick button disappear and when you reload the page or open it again the like gets undo.

I'll revert likes changes back to original for now. Will release 0.6.3 soon.

Antes

Quote from: Hatshepsut on March 01, 2019, 12:10:08 PM

echo '
</ul>';

Yes, the problem is solved. I have removed these lines and the theme don't generate error message, and all posts in topic are shown. Thanks :)

It is interesting that, I can't reproduce your issue in my local setup...

Antes

v0.6.3
This version should be better related to compat and fixes... Still a way to go but 1 is bigger than 0 :)

RML

Thanks Antes. It's much better, the like works but the double signature line is still there.

Hero2019

Oh yes right. The signature is displayed twice. Is due to the Display.template.php file.

RML

I found another issue, on mobile devices the mobile menu is invisible, it's there but you can't see it.

Antes

Probably while syncing with main repo (Curve2), I added some code twice.

Open Display.template
Code (Remove) Select

// Show the member's signature?
if (!empty($message['member']['signature']) && empty($options['show_no_signatures']) && $context['signature_enabled'])
echo '
<div class="signature" id="msg_', $message['id'], '_signature"', $ignoring ? ' style="display:none;"' : '', '>', $message['member']['signature'], '</div>';

About empty line (likes)
Code (Find) Select
if (!empty($modSettings['enable_likes']) | !empty($message['likes']['count']))
Code (Replace) Select
if (!empty($modSettings['enable_likes']) & (!empty($context['data']['can_like']) | !empty($message['likes']['count'])))

About responsive part, it needs some attention. Unfortunately, I don't have much time at my hand atm but I'll do my best and release small patches (0.6.4/5/6...)

Many thanks for the reports.

RML

Thanks, will try it. But I have another problem, sorry. Those fontawesome board icons are nice but if you have custom message icons they won't show up.

Antes

Requires fixing from mod author.

RML

I'm not talking about any mod, I'm talking about the built in SMF message icons, when you add your own and 'Enable customized message icons' is checked.

Antes

Quote from: RML on March 04, 2019, 04:02:43 AM
I'm not talking about any mod, I'm talking about the built in SMF message icons, when you add your own and 'Enable customized message icons' is checked.

Actually you don't need to do much different than what you are doing in classic icons... This time you need a placeholder item, since we are getting all icons from FA, for example you are going to use "pen" icon, simply upload an pen.png (you can just upload a 1 kb, or empty, pen.png file) go back to your admin panel and add pen as an icon. You are done, for post part, it requires fixing from the theme. But still your icon will be there once you pick it.

Antes

v0.6.4 released.

Lunarfall still awaiting few fixes from core theme/devs. Latest version should work fine with both RC1 (release) and Cutting Edge (GitHub) versions.

A wiki page added for Custom Board Icons: https://github.com/Antes/Lunarfall/wiki/Adding-Custom-Post-Icons

Hatshepsut

Quote from: Antes on March 01, 2019, 12:40:09 PM
Quote from: Hatshepsut on March 01, 2019, 12:10:08 PM

echo '
</ul>';

It is interesting that, I can't reproduce your issue in my local setup...

I use custom fields in user profiles (for Gender, Location, Zodiac signs...), and custom buttons in main forum menu (I have edited index.template.php to add them).
Maybe these changes generate error messages :/

Link to my forum: https://bg-nacionalisti.org/BNF/index.php

Antes

You should add new items to menu (main_menu) via Subs.php.

// All the buttons we can possible want and then some, try pulling the final list of buttons from cache first.

Find this section, and you will see the menu constructed here. You can add your menu items via this section.

Antes

Latest version 0.6.4, is also compatible with RC2. There are few issues in the theme, they are known and will be fixed with certain core changes merged into the software.

SleePy

Antes,

Notice: Undefined index: icon in /Themes/Lunarfall_v0.6.4/GenericMenu.template.php on line 211

Got that while testing SimpleDesk and on this page: index.php?action=admin;area=theme;sa=list
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Advertisement: