Allow PM for certain member groups only

Started by SMiFFER, August 31, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMiFFER

Subject says it already.
Instead of adding every user individually to my buddy list,
I would like to allow only a certrain membergroup to send me PM.

Is that feasible somehow?
Quote of the day: A troll is an obstinate bloke who only hungers for your attention. If you feed him, he will puke all over you!

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Gary

The closest you can get is that membergroups can manage who is able to send PM's in general (ie, to anybody) but it can't restrict sending to a specific individual.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

SMiFFER

Quote of the day: A troll is an obstinate bloke who only hungers for your attention. If you feed him, he will puke all over you!

Biology Forums

Are you willing to manually input code into your forum's files? If so, it's a 10 minute job.

SMiFFER

Kindred

there is no mod for this.  Don't think it's ever even been requested before.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SMiFFER

Can we move this to the MOD-request-section then pls?

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: