News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Can you integrate a php tube script with smf?

Started by ajac63, September 03, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajac63

Hi, just wondering if there's a PHP tube script add-on or plugin that can be integrated with a SMF template or theme?  I realise that it may seem a bit strange combining tube functionality with a forum  ::)  BTW, this is my very first post, but I've looked at SMF's site many times already and really like the sound of simplemchines :)
Another SMF believer

Kindred

What is a php tube script?

Do you mean a vide player?
If so, there are several mods that do that.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ajac63

I mean like youphptube which I've looked at but works out fairly costly with all the add-ons.
Another SMF believer

Kindred

so, if you have a separate script like that and have some programming skills (or are willing to pay a programmer) then sure- you could integrate that.

but the closest to that right now is one of the gallery mods.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ajac63

In truth I'm not a real programmer  :-X and don't think I could afford to pay a programmer, but a gallery mod seems a good idea, didn't think of that, so thanks for saying  :)
Another SMF believer

Advertisement: