Zone99 User info box

Started by lmao, September 15, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricky-Ricky

Well iv been messing about with my payed for version. and well lets say its full of bugs iv fixed them for myself but I wont be passing any fixes on so I would not recommend use of them if acquired from unsavoury sites.

Antechinus

Unusual for one of Bikken's themes to be full of bugs. They were generally very cleanly coded.

Tricky-Ricky

its the fact that there out of date on a new version of smf the login ect and a few other issues.

Antechinus

ARG01

Quote from: Tricky-Ricky on September 22, 2018, 09:17:28 AM
its the fact that there out of date on a new version of smf the login ect and a few other issues.

All DS themes are out of date, so to speak. You will more than likely see similar issues with all DS themes as they are all based on the same base code. The login area, particularly with premium themes seems to have the most frequent issues.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Antechinus

Should be easy to fix for anyone who knows a bit of coding.

By the way, are you still in contact with Bikken and Mayday? I'm just wondering how they're going.

ARG01

Quote from: Antechinus on September 23, 2018, 12:07:57 AM
Should be easy to fix for anyone who knows a bit of coding.

By the way, are you still in contact with Bikken and Mayday? I'm just wondering how they're going.

maYday and I email back and forth  occasionally, but it's been a while since I have heard from her.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Advertisement: