News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Help Page

Started by [email protected], September 18, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[email protected]

Is it acceptable to alter the help page? Also where can I find it to do so?

vbgamer45

The text? Or the layout?

Text is found in \Themes\default\languages\Help.english.php
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

[email protected]

Just the text. Thank you for your response. It was exactly what I was looking for.

[email protected]

I may have celebrated to early. I  would like to change the text on the standard user help page.  I've searched the file suggested and could not find what I'm looking for. I may have overlooked and will continue to search. In the meantime, any help would be useful.

SychO

Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

Kindred

Well, the page visible at index.php?action=help is indeed defined in the manual.english.php file...

Currently, that page is a stub only...   the links on that page go to OUR online manual, here... and you can not edit those pages.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

[email protected]

Yes, maunual.english.php was the page I was looking for. I don't know how I overlooked it in my files. Thanks for your help guys.

Kindred

side note.... could you please change your display name?  It's waaaaaay too long.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

Quote from: Kindred on September 18, 2018, 04:03:00 PM
side note.... could you please change your display name?  It's waaaaaay too long.

they cant until 10+ posts

Advertisement: