SunRise

Started by SychO, September 22, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SychO

Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

ridergr

Problem with Javascript solved with a new installation!
I want to add custom pages like a hall of fame, which I see in demo but not in site,  and others.
Do you suggest some addon for this? Or is there another way?
Thank you in advance!

SychO

please use the mod site search function to find what you're looking for
https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/#modsearch
Checkout My Themes:
-

ridergr

Fergus_MacLeod

So I just made a website with 2.0.15 and installed the sunrise theme. Everything looks good, but i am unable to use the transition button to allow between switching. I have it enabled to where users can switch their themes. Am I missing something here?

Drug Mile

I'm testing this theme. I't nice, but when I reduce screen width on my desktop (i.e. half of screen), or when watching from mobile in landscape mode (like on tablet) mountains from header are using much of available space and site title is not displayed.

When watching on mobile phone upright orientation, it looks nice (attached). So how to force it to go mobile when screen size is smaller than XY, or how to show site title always on top of mountains, like it is on mobile version?

-christian

Hi everybody,

wondering what is the best way to update to the latest version?

D.Rich99

I'm using Midnight, and in the theme options I choose to disable moon/stars/mountain in the header. But nothing changes.

How can I disable them? Thank you.

SychO

Quote from: D.Rich99 on July 30, 2019, 07:58:25 PM
I'm using Midnight, and in the theme options I choose to disable moon/stars/mountain in the header. But nothing changes.

It works fine for me, so you must be doing something wrong
Checkout My Themes:
-

SychO

Quote from: D.Rich99 on July 30, 2019, 07:58:25 PM

After looking into it more, there actually was a problem, not sure exactly what but I had uploaded the wrong package last time.
A new package has been uploaded now.
Checkout My Themes:
-

produno

Hey,

After installing this theme and selecting all users reset to use this theme I get this error;

Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context in /home/content/40/11470340/html/Forums/Sources/Load.php(2205) : eval()'d code on line 252

Any idea what the issue may be? My forums are currently down because of this which sucks.

Thanks.

SychO

Quote from: produno on August 05, 2019, 09:22:54 AM
Hey,

After installing this theme and selecting all users reset to use this theme I get this error;

Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context in /home/content/40/11470340/html/Forums/Sources/Load.php(2205) : eval()'d code on line 252

Any idea what the issue may be? My forums are currently down because of this which sucks.

Thanks.

Fixed in a new package you can download here:
https://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2921

if you access your forum through http:// www. yoursite.com/ index.php?theme=1 you'll be able to reset the theme.
Checkout My Themes:
-

produno

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply man.

PFigo

Hello All

Hello SychO, for your excellent work.

Like I asked you by email I really need your help to resolve some issues I have with your theme. Issues that can be caused by any MOD I am using.
Still...I will ask.

On desktop version would like to have these buttons centered in the page. They are justified to left.

If you can...will be nice.

I am using a MOD with your theme that brings recent topic to top. Is ok on desktop version but on mobile version I have some issues.
According to MOD author (https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=522114.0) works ok on standard/default SMF theme and issues with other themes should be solved by theme author.

You can see that recent topic MOD I am using doesn´t match with your theme aligment.

Can you help me SychO?....please!

Best regards
Pedro Figo

smartdaz9682

Hey SychO, firstly. Love the theme. So great to see something so different to the norm.

I was just wondering if it's possible to replace the sun/moon shape that pops up with an image? (jpg / png example) as I had this idea of having my forum logo pop up.

I'm not sure if this is even possible but thought it was worth asking.  Cheers bud.

smartdaz9682

Quote from: SychO on March 06, 2019, 05:09:32 AM
add .poster img.avatar {
    border-radius: 0;
}

to index.css

I tried adding this as you said to change the Avatars from round to square on the post threads but it doesn't work. They are still very clearly round.

Loshmi

I'm trying to change the forum width but it is not working for me. It doesn't matter what percent value I write there it is not changing at all. Can I please get a suggestion, what can be the solution for this issue?

addlife

A few questions.

I want to delete the header images and footer images and just have the grey background. I don't know how to do that in css but I figured I can just change the picture to a grey picture the same size as the mountains in the header and footer images. Will that ruin anything or is there a easier way to do it with css?

also I think I have the same question as this guy

Quote from: kryptokeskustelu.org on October 02, 2018, 02:03:25 PM
1. How i can i make/resize gray mountain "area" smaller/thinner in mobile version? Now it is big and need to scroll to see kategories. (See attachment)...

which I think he's saying the header is too tall and it takes up half the screen when visiting on a mobile device. How Can I make that shorter?

and in the Lazarus theme I used this code to disable the header from displaying at all except for the homepage. can I do it on this theme also?
Quote from: SychO on February 13, 2019, 04:31:55 PM
If you're not using any portals try this:

open index.template.php located in the theme directory (should be lazarus20)
look for <div id="upper_section" class="middletext wrapper">';

replace it with <div id="upper_section" class="middletext wrapper', empty($context['current_action']) || (!empty($context['current_action']) && $context['current_action']=='forum') ? '' : ' phoneNone', '">';

Edit: I changed the code above, it had a reversed logic :P

thanks

addlife

lol I just realized in the theme settings theres an option to remove the mountains and stuff :)

so I guess that leaves the question of making it shorter and not displaying except on homepage

thanks

VanCrois

a backgroud image, is possible?

Advertisement: