News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

question on adding a calendar to main index

Started by Starteck, September 28, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starteck

I would like to add a calendar in front page of forum to see who's have birthday and remove some topics in frontpage.  Please don't lock this topic nor move this topic to another section that I cannot reply here cause I will ask many and more help...

Irisado

Please read this topic before posting any new topics.  Pay particular attention to the formatting of topic titles outlined in the topic to which I have provided a link.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Arantor

Well, Feature Requests is the wrong place for help - and this area is the correct place (and if you can post in Feature Requests, you can post in here too... and you can reply here!)

Also, please stop using 'need help' or 'another help' for a title, it makes it harder to actually help you, because people will ignore such titles.

As far as the calendar goes, the first step is to go to the admin area, to the Core Features page and enable the calendar. This will get you some of the way, but putting it on the front page depends on if you're using a portal or not, really... but I don't know if you are or not.

Advertisement: