Can't organize posts within a board

Started by SummerM, October 05, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerM

I used to be able to organize my posts on different boards by alphabetizing them.  No longer can do it or I lost the area where I could.  Really helps when posting an auction or things like that.  Any ideas?  Thanks~

br360

SummerM

These are the packages currently installed.

br360

Pretty sure none of your installed mods would be able to sort alphabetically. Not sure if you had a mod installed at one time then uninstalled, but installing the mod I posted above will give you the ability to have topics alphabetized in certain boards of your choosing

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SummerM

Not to sound dumb which I am.  How do I install the program you suggested.  Our technical admin left us without a warning and I am trying to get things running again.

I have uploaded the program to my computer.  Do I need to unzip it before I install and where do I install it.  I really do appreciate any help you can give me.

br360

You download it to your computer (which you already did), and then go to the package manager section of your admin panel and upload it through there. (Make sure not to install if there are any errors)

This link will give you more in depth info- http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/SMF2.0:Package_manager

GigaWatt

Quote from: br360 on October 06, 2018, 01:48:01 PM
You download it to your computer (which you already did), and then go to the package manager section of your admin panel and upload it through there. (Make sure not to install if there are any errors)

Make sure you don't unzip it. Upload it through the package manager as it is, zipped ;).
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Advertisement: