SMF Support > Language Specific Support

Translation typo in "showing credits" action on the Who's Online page

(1/1)

Delfin:
There's a typo in the action name for showing credits on the Who's Online page in Czech translation. It says:

--- Quote ---Zobrazuje stánku s kredity.
--- End quote ---

whilst it should be:

--- Quote ---Zobrazuje stránku s kredity.
--- End quote ---

Could we fix this?

Irisado:
As this message is written in English, rather than Czech, I've moved it to the parent board.

At this time, SMF does not have an active Czech translator, but I have brought this to the attention of the Localisation Team to see whether anything can be done.

Delfin:

--- Quote from: Irisado on October 13, 2018, 07:34:32 PM ---As this message is written in English, rather than Czech, I've moved it to the parent board.

At this time, SMF does not have an active Czech translator, but I have brought this to the attention of the Localisation Team to see whether anything can be done.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your reply! I'm a native Czech. Word page is translated as stránka, not stánka in Czech (stránku is then just the accusative case). I don't know how much you can do about this but I'm sure about what I say. It's just a typo ;)

GigaWatt:
It's been fixed ;). Please download the Check language pack once more and check if everything is OK ;).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version