News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

i have been problem for smf 2-0-15_

Started by Foley9, November 06, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foley9

anyone help me for reason Database Error say: Incorrect string value: '''' for function inet_aton
File: C:\xampp\htdocs\yourserver\Sources\Subs.php
Line: 2663

-Rock Lee-

¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Foley9

Illori

do you control your hosting or do you pay someone to manage it for you? if you pay someone else, ask them to fix the issue.

Foley9

Quote from: Illori on November 06, 2018, 07:52:19 AM
do you control your hosting or do you pay someone to manage it for you? if you pay someone else, ask them to fix the issue.
yes it control... uhhhh

Foley9

-Rock Lee-

Do you have full control over your server? That solved my problem in addition once made the changes restart apache?

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Foley9

Quote from: Rock Lee on November 06, 2018, 01:44:18 PM
Do you have full control over your server? That solved my problem in addition once made the changes restart apache?

Regards!
uhh yes

Foley9

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

If we have a board for your native language, I would suggest trying it out.
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=12.0

This seems to be more of a server issue than an SMF support case though, as you seem to be running a local Xampp. We do not recommend self hosting, and we are here primarily to help with issues directly related to SMF.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: