Button to share Whatsapp and Telegram

Started by -Rock Lee-, November 10, 2018, 09:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Rock Lee-

Now the buttons must be displayed correctly with the file that happened to me, even if I probe it with a clean one and it works as it should. Anything you tell me and I will look at it...

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

drfun

Quote from: Rock Lee on June 07, 2019, 11:21:27 AM
Quote from: drfun on June 06, 2019, 10:18:58 PM
Thanks, i tested it. However the buttons appeared under the profile area of the poster, which ma be confusing to the guest that the buttons is actually for sharing the post they have read.

It is what I suspected when making some changes I have noticed is not entirely correct, give me a little time to be able to make tests and place it in the original zone for all public. Sorry for the disturbances!

Regards!
No problem, you are doing a great job.
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

-Rock Lee-

Try the file attached in the previous message, it would work without problems and visualize it correctly :).

Regards!

chinaren

Hello!

Tried installing this on my SMF 2.1 RC2 forum, but when I try to install it it says:

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF

Help?   :)
The Opus Path - The Next Generation of the Written Word

-Rock Lee-

I install it perfectly it may be it must update my files but it does not appear to you to emulate any version of 2.1? Apply a change to the display.template.php should not give problems but I will look at it as soon as I can :).

Regards!

-Rock Lee-

Done is fixed, the new package 1.2 should be able to install without problems!

Regards!

chinaren

Ha!  That's done the trick.  Thanks Rocky!  :D
The Opus Path - The Next Generation of the Written Word

Advertisement: