News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Maintenance mode turned pages white

Started by chelseaphil, November 11, 2018, 07:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chelseaphil

Hi, I shut down my forum for one hour today and after clicking save the forum pages went white instead of the blue for the theme. I am using the Dilber MC theme.
Anyone any ideas how to get back the blue pages? Thanks

Gary

White, as in it's fully white with two lines of black text? Or white as in using the White variant of the Dilber MC theme?

If the former, maintenance mode would be set to 2 which locks everyone out, even admins. Edit Settings.php to reset it back to 0, or 1 for standard maintenance mode.

If the latter, then simply reset the variant used. Though theme issues should be handled in their appropriate support topic.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

chelseaphil

Thanks for quick response but neither option worked. I had already tried using a different theme colour. site is www.arboleas.co.uk/forum/

I have also reverted to the SMF default theme Babylon and too only displays white pages. Weird eh?

Gary

Looks to be a CSS issue where they're not loading. Try checking to make sure that the paths are correct.

Saying that though, you're better upgrading to SMF 2.0 as soon as you can. 1.1 is declared end of life.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

chelseaphil

Yeah, I have been wanting to do that for some time but the forum is fairly big with over 7000 members. How easy it to upgrade?

chelseaphil

running upgrade now. So fingers crossed.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

chelseaphil

Eventually yes. With a great deal of help from Sir Osis of Liver. He was brilliant. Now  running 2.0.15

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: