News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Error in installation of anti spam links mod

Started by nadeem34, November 11, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nadeem34

Hi
I want to install anti-spam link mod but I got an error during installation. It wants to replace this code in ./Sources/Display.php
// Run BBC interpreter on the message.
$message['body'] = parse_bbc($message['body'], $message['smileys_enabled'], $message['id_msg']);

replace with this code
// Start of Anti-Spam-Links mod

$posts = $memberContext[$message['id_member']]['is_guest'] ? 0 : $memberContext[$message['id_member']]['posts'];

// End of Anti-Spam-Links mod

$message['body'] = parse_bbc($message['body'], $message['smileys_enabled'], $message['id_msg'], NULL, (int) $message['id_member'], $posts);

But the problem is in my ./Sources/Display.php it can't find the exact code to replace with. in My ./Sources/Display.php i have this code available which is a little bit different from the code it wants to replace with.
$message['body'] = '<!-- google_ad_section_start -->' . parse_bbc(parse_acronyms($message['body']), $message['smileys_enabled'], $message['id_msg']) . '<!-- google_ad_section_end -->';

Can anyone help how to change it manually the above codes
Creative ways to make money fast
https://gotryus.com/

Bigguy

It doesn't really replace it though. If you add this above that code you found it should work:

$posts = $memberContext[$message['id_member']]['is_guest'] ? 0 : $memberContext[$message['id_member']]['posts'];

Shambles

nadeem34

Quote from: Bigguy on November 11, 2018, 09:06:33 AM
It doesn't really replace it though. If you add this above that code you found it should work:

The mod is installed successfully but it does not work.
Creative ways to make money fast
https://gotryus.com/

Bigguy

I have to go to work but you should ask the mod author for support really as Sh@mbles suggested. If it installed successfully you should be able to use it.

Kindred

As noted, support for specific mods should be requested in the support topic dedicated to supporting that specific mod.

Also, your question was answered directly in that thread along with the exact code edit.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: