Affiliate site or program for member subscriptions?

Started by DragonLady, January 04, 2019, 12:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonLady

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, but I'm looking for an affiliate marketplace like clickbank (is that still a thing) or a mod that allows people to put up a link, and if a new member subscribes it pays them a percentage?

It would also be acceptable if it only allows currently subscribed members to use the link to recruit new members, but I'd really like to let anyone who wants to place such a link to benefit from it, if that's possible?

Freevy

So, you have a product / service and you want to start an affiliate program ? If yes, you can do it using some tracking software, but a good idea would be to contact some affiliate networks and tell them you want to list your product on their platform. They already have a huge userbase. They will take a % from sales but this depends.

I will list some networks and useful links: (sorry, im not allowed to post links)just google - inhouse affiliate program -  and you will find lots of info. Good luck.

DragonLady

No; I charge a subscription for my forum, and want an affiliate program to drive new visitors who may be interested in subscribing.

Advertisement: