News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

I was installing SMF using details for an already existing database what are the

Started by JasperHartline, November 30, 2018, 10:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasperHartline

The SMF 2.0.15 Large Upgrade did rename all the tables and do it's 42 scripts cleanly I have faith I'll get my forum back... I have fauith... faith... Gotta have faitha fatha fatha..

JasperHartline

This is what I get after importing the database and running 1.1.11 forum on the database:
Just a white screen with this lerttering::
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/9/d172291528/htdocs/VHHGFAMILYHISTORY.ORG/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
My Community   
December 01, 2018, 02:10:31 AM  *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Forum update to v1.1.11 completed.
Return to Genealogy Resources   

Home   Help   Search   Login       Register       
Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back
Powered by MySQL  Powered by PHP   Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC   Valid XHTML 1.0!  Valid CSS!

JasperHartline

All I get is a white screen that says database error:
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/9/d172291528/htdocs/VHHGFAMILYHISTORY.ORG/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
My Community   
December 01, 2018, 02:10:31 AM  *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Forum update to v1.1.11 completed.
Return to Genealogy Resources   

Home   Help   Search   Login       Register       
Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back