News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SSL - Mixed content avatars.

Started by macrob, December 04, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macrob

Hi.
I have a problem with a ssl certificate. With avatars to be precise. I've read nearly all of the revelant topics and have tried few solutions. Modify Profile-modify.php, subs.php. Browsers still showing Connection Not Fully Secure.
Site address is: Brzytwa.org.

Thanks.
Mac.

Edit. Image Proxy checked in Server Settings.

Bigguy

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Took a look at a few topics, I noticed no problems either. :)
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

drewactual

Quote from: Bigguy on December 06, 2018, 11:35:33 AM
Shows your fine here.
Quote from: macrob on December 04, 2018, 03:46:35 PM
Hi.
I have a problem with a ssl certificate. With avatars to be precise. I've read nearly all of the revelant topics and have tried few solutions. Modify Profile-modify.php, subs.php. Browsers still showing Connection Not Fully Secure.
Site address is: Brzytwa.org.

Thanks.
Mac.

Edit. Image Proxy checked in Server Settings.

translation: dump your cache perhaps not only on the forum but on your local machine... they can be 'grippy' if you're using chrome.

edited to add:

also, if in case it is a cache problem, there is a chance it's outside of your control as it may be cashed by routers/switches and providers anywhere along the way... cache busting is a big issue and business because of... you gotta set your headers up right.  there is hope, though... if you haven't done what the link below suggests, you should.. it will not only speed up and clean up your site, it will also provide a 'new' location for your avatars storage, which will be  'introduced' as secure. 

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=197938.0

Advertisement: