News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

everyone in SMF has the same IP

Started by Wallen, December 07, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wallen

I google'd for some potential answers to my problem, but didn't really find out anything.

I am currently hosting my web service in my own dedicated server from ovh, im not really a genius in fixing problems, so i have to try asking here.

Date Registered: December 03, 2018, 04:54:04
IP: 123.123.88.123
Hostname: ns3030499.ip-123.123.88.eu

This is how it looks like, i wrote fake IP's so you guys know what is going on, as far as i understand it is something about proxy reverse. Do you guys know some steps that i should follow in order to make it work and show the real IP per users ?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Most probably that is a problem on your host's network. You may want to ask them first.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Kindred

Your host is either using a proxy, or you are...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Jailer

Network problem on your hosts end. Had the same thing after my ISP did some maintenance on their network and had a switch mis configured.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: