Header Help....Please!

Started by jproducer, November 12, 2005, 10:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jproducer

Okay, I used A template that I thought was simple enough to use on my site, but I am so confused as to how to alter the header so it will fit within the window and not screw up my layout. I honestly don't even need the forum to say the title, I just don't know where that function is. As you can tell I'm a newbie at the template game, but I have been using both joomla and smf for a while now.  I really need help.

hxxp:www.prettymess.net [nonactive]

Click the forum button and you'll see what I mean.

I'm not 100% stuck on this template either. I just wanted something simple, with a black background that I could easily modify colors to fit the site. Thanks ahead of time.
If you heard that...You should be the engineer!

Deaks

It looks fine for me ... nice site btw
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

J. Williams

That theme isn't constructed for use with joomla i think
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

jproducer

Quote from: sloopz on November 12, 2005, 12:32:53 PM
It looks fine for me ... nice site btw

In my browser it kicks the forum to the bottom of the page and then basically screws up my layout and thank you for the compliment. By the way, you are the one who made the simple layout and I couldn't get this to work. Your layout is what I really wanted to use. It was the most useful, but none of the colors or anything showed up. I wish I could explain this better, but I'm a total newbie to the smf design.
If you heard that...You should be the engineer!

Advertisement: