News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Where to post mod requests?

Started by landyvlad, December 18, 2018, 07:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

landyvlad

I see there is a sub forum called "Mod Requests" however it appears that I, as an ordinary user, don't have permissions to post there?

I have an idea for a mod which would be very useful (there was once a mod for 1.x but it's long gone).

Where can / should I post this please?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

GigaWatt

So, what you're saying is, you don't have permissions to post a new topic in this board?

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=79.0
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

landyvlad

I do now.

Strange. When I went in there before I definitely didn't have the start new topic option.

Cheers anyway.
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Advertisement: