News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Cannot load attachments

Started by @rjen, January 06, 2019, 03:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@rjen

I must be overlooking something, but cannot figure out what it is.

Have been testing my 2.1 upgraded forum and I cannot get any attachment to upload...
Existing attachments are fine: converted OK, I can see them and download them. Adding new attachments (either to existing posts and new posts) does not seem to work

I can select the file, and it shows ready to be uploaded, but the Upload button does not do anything...
Trying to save the post give me this warning: "There are a few attachments left, please upload them or cancel them before posting."

Unfortunately the Upload button is not working.

I tried:
- my upgraded forum AND a fresh install: no change
- different browsers (Chrome and Internet Explorer): no change
- on a local install (XAMPP) and on my regular server: no change
- checked allowed extensions: all fine
- checked max file sizes: all fine

I am lost here... anything (setting) I need to check?
Clean install is on PHP: 7.2.10, upgraded forum on PHP: 7.1.22
Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

@rjen

Ok, never mind: I think I found the cause: I am running a beta version of TP as well: somehow this seems to interfere: once I uninstall TP the attachment upload works, when I install again it does not...

Perhaps a conflict in scrips somewhere...
Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

tinoest

Quote from: @rjen on January 06, 2019, 07:25:51 AM
Ok, never mind: I think I found the cause: I am running a beta version of TP as well: somehow this seems to interfere: once I uninstall TP the attachment upload works, when I install again it does not...

Perhaps a conflict in scrips somewhere...

I would guess it's as TinyPortal loads the SCEditor sometimes. I'll look at it later today, can you log it on Github against TinyPortal?

Advertisement: