im getting this database error

Started by yh555, January 31, 2019, 12:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yh555

Created 62 tables.
    Inserted 777 rows.

Some of the queries were not executed properly. This could be caused by an unsupported (development or old) version of your database software.

Technical information about the queries:

Line #1338:
    Line #1346:

Kindred

What version of SMF?
What were you doing when these errors occured?

What is the full error?  Because what you included above is almost certain not what the system output.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

yh555

installing

that is the full error

it has something to do with maria d i think.

see this thread https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=560047.0

Kindred

well....

Quote from: Kindred on April 24, 2018, 03:59:58 PM
technically, we don't support MariaDB...   there are some configurations that trigger errors throughout the code. It could be (and sounds like) you found one in the installer (which is the first I've heard of an issue there, but as MariaDB diverges further from MySQL, there will be others)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

yh555

s ok i got i working. just a simple tweak to the install file

also i think you can do it from the installer, just select utf8

Advertisement: